- 张雨生 – 天天想你 Miss you everyday
Zhang yu sheng – Tian tian xiang ni
- dang wo li zai chuang qian
- When I was standing still in front of window
- ni yue zou yue yuan
- You walked farther and farther away
- wo de mei yi ci xin tiao
- Each time of my heart beat
- ni shi fou ting yao
- Did you hear or not
- dang wo pai huai zai shen ye
- When I was pacing to and fro in the late night
- ni zai wo xin tian
- You are in my field of heart
- ni de mei yi ju shi yan
- Your each sentence of vow
- hui dang zai er bian
- Echoed in my ears
- 隐隐约约 闪动的双眼
- yin yin yue yue shan dong de shuang yan
- Vague flashing eyes
- cang zhuo ni de xiu qie
- Hide your shyness and timidness
- jia shen wo de si nian
- Deepen my longing for you
- liang ke xin de jiao jie
- The boundary of two hearts
- ni yi ding hui kan yao
- You definitely will see
- zhi yao ni yuan yi zou xiang qian
- As long as you are willing to go forward
- 天天想你 天天问自己
- tian tian xiang ni tian tian wen zi ji
- Think of you everyday, and ask myself everyday
- dao shi me 時 hou cai neng gao su ni
- Until when I can tell you
- 天天想你 天天守住一颗心
- tian tian xiang ni tian tian shou zhu yi ke xin
- Miss you everyday, everyday keep and guard this heart
- ba wo zui hao de ai liu gei ni
- Want to give you my best love
- ba wo zui hao de ai liu gei ni
- To leave you my best love
Translated by Shu
Quotes about missing someone:
Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell. ~Edna St Vincent Millay
Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart. ~Kay Knudsen
Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated. ~Lamartine
All days are nights to see till I see thee,
And nights bright days when dreams do show thee to me.
~William Shakespeare, “Sonnet XLIII”
Can miles truly separate you from friends…. If you want to be with someone you love, aren’t you already there? ~Richard Bach
How like a winter hath my absence been
From thee, the pleasure of the fleeting year!
What freezings have I felt, what dark days seen!
What old December’s bareness everywhere!
~William Shakespeare, “Sonnet XCVII”
Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes. ~Henry David Thoreau
If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. ~Claudia Ghandi
Within you I lose myself…
Without you I find myself
Wanting to be lost again.
Parting is all we know of heaven and all we need to know of hell. ~Emily Dickinson, “Parting”
Gone – flitted away,
Taken the stars from the night and the sun
From the day!
Gone, and a cloud in my heart.
Absence from whom we love is worse than death, and frustrates hope severer than despair. ~William Cowper
What is the opposite of two? A lonely me, a lonely you. ~Richard Wilbur
No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other’s worth. ~Robert Southey
Your absence has gone through me
Like thread through a needle
Everything I do is stitched with its color.
~W.S. Merwin, “Separation”
Thou art gone from my gaze like a beautiful dream.
And I seek thee in vain by the meadow and stream.
Love reckons hours for months, and days for years; and every little absence is an age. ~John Dryden
Every parting is a form of death, as every reunion is a type of heaven. ~Tryon Edwards
When I go away from you
The world beats dead
Like a slackened drum….
~Amy Lowell, “The Taxi”
Life is so short, so fast the lone hours fly,
We ought to be together, you and I.
~Henry Alford, “You and I” (Thanks, Jenn)
These quotes come from: http://www.quotegarden.com/miss-you.html